over 2 years ago
- Swimming suits may be left at the school for laundering and storage. Students are to put their name and room number on their suits.
- Girls are to wear a one-piece suit
- Boys are to wear swimming trunks
- Students are to bring their own towel (towels will be provided if forgotten)
- Swimming caps, nose plugs, and goggles (no full face masks) are optional and can be used if the student beings them. (Goggles are provided if students would like to barrow.)
- Valuables are encouraged to be kept at home on swimming days. We are NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Students will be permitted to barrow a suit ONE time per 9 weeks.
- If your child is injured, sick, or cannot participate for any reason please send in a note excusing them. (A doctors note will be required for extended illness or injury.)