How to be a good citizen. . .
over 2 years ago
By Kristen Drake
There are many qualities that make a good citizen.
A GOOD CITIZEN IS . ..
- Someone who has 'empathy' for other people.
- Someone who cares and shares.
- Someone who respects people.
- Someone who understands that rules are made for good reasons and does not break them.
- Someone who does not judge people based on their color or appearance.
- Someone who cares about their school, community, nation, and our world.
- Someone who takes part in extracurricular activities.
- Someone who is polite, well-mannered, friendly and helping.
WE NEED GOOD CITIZENS . . .
- to help people who cannot help themselves.
- to help make our world a happier place - through sharing ideas and making sensible rules.
- to appreciate the good things at our school, in our community and in our world.
- to respect, tolerate, understand and care for each other.