How to be honest/trustworthy . . .
over 2 years ago
By Kristen Drake
What are the qualities of an honest person?
1. Tells the truth, regardless of the consequence.
2. Admits when he or she is wrong.
3. Does not cheat or steal.
5. Keeps promises and encourages others to be truthful.
Things to think about . . .
How can you demonstrate the character trait honesty in the following situations?
1. The cashier only charges you for two candy bars when you really bought three.
2. You find a $10 bill in the hallway at school or in the sofa seat cushion at home.
3. A friend asks if he can copy your answers during a test.
4. You promised your mom or dad you would clean your room, but you watched TV instead.
5. You borrowed your friend's skateboard and lost it.
6. At the store, you see one of your friends put something in her pocket without paying for it.
7. You think no one will notice if you take two cookies from the tray when the sign says "One cookie per person."