What is perseverance . . . .
over 2 years ago
By Kristen Drake
What is perseverance?
- Perseverance is commitment, hard work, patience, endurance.
- Perseverance is being able to bear difficulties calmly and without complaint.
- Perseverance is trying again and again.
You show perseverance when you ...
- Give up your tv time to spend hours studying
- Try a new sport that is very difficult but you don't give up
- Have a learning disability but keep studying even when discouraged
- Come from a home where there is fighting and unhappiness but you still try your best
- Have missed a week of school but you work hard to catch up
- Are at the end of a difficult race but you cross the finish line
- Save money and make sacrifices to buy something
- Spend hours practicing on your music
- Study and work hard to raise your grade
- Try out for something you weren't successful at the first time